IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) is a UGC approved journal which is appearing in ugc approved journal list (Serial No.43979). It is peer-reviewed (refereed) open access journal. IJELLH is indexed with ICI (Index Copernicus International) Poland, GOOGLE Scholar, Crossref, J-GATE and CITE FACTOR. It has an SJIF Impact Factor: 5.7
IJELLH has been granted an ISSN: 2321-7065 (International Standard Serial Number) and is published online with a frequency of 12 Issue per year.
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) provides researchers an online platform to publish their research paper/poems.
UGC Approved Journal
Recently, Government of India, UGC approved Journals for the purpose of CAS (Career Advancement Scheme) and Direct Recruitment of Teachers and other academic staff as required under the UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges). IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) is approved by UGC in their list of UGC approved journals
UGC also issued the API (API Tables of Academic Performance Indicator) for Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) and Direct Recruitment.
IJELLH (International journal of English language, literature in humanities) is aim to enable international platform to research scholars as well as professionals from education industry to help them in contributing their best in the field of research in English Language, English Literature, Linguistics, Communication Skills etc, to bring out their novel and contemporary research efforts to an extensive international audience. IJELLH route for internal journal online publication includes various terms and policies to enable their authors a platform where they can accredit their research amid the world of English language ,literatute and linguistics education.
- Enhancing the knowledge base to treasure the education and teaching fraternity
- Providing excellent platform to research scholars and academicians to get international exposure
- Identifying and generating new milestones of research industry to promote the values and ethics of education industry
- Helping various ongoing researches to enable more accurate data to enhance current education system and society
- Supporting human aspects by nurturing humanity as a most valued subject
- Educating each and every aspects of English language, literature and humanity as well as its impact over the behavior of society and its changing nature