Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text size is 12-point font, Times New Roman and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors can avail the facility to submit the papers through direct email at [email protected] or submit their research papers through website in paper submission page where author can fill the submission form for research paper.
After submission, the peer review process will take fifteen to twenty-one days. If any error is rectified , it will be emailed to author and only after authors consent, error will be corrected. If the research paper is accepted for publication then author will receive online acceptance letter . Authors are requested to strictly follow the below mentioned author’s guidelines. The Journal reserves the right to reject submissions in the event of irregularities against these mentioned author guidelines:
The authors can avail the facility to submit the papers through direct email at [email protected] or submit their research papers through the website in paper submission page where the author can fill the submission form of the research paper.
After submission, the peer review process will take fifteen to twenty-one days. If any error is rectified, it will be emailed to author and only after authors consent, an error will be corrected. If the research paper is accepted for publication the author will receive an online acceptance letter. Authors are requested to strictly follow the below-mentioned author’s guidelines. The Journal reserves the right to reject submissions in the event of irregularities against these mentioned author guidelines:
- The research paper or article must be plagiarism free and original.
- The research paper sent for publication should be unpublished. It should not have been published elsewhere, or be under review for any other journal.
- IJELLHi restricted to the disciplines of English language, Literature, and Linguistics therefore, a paper written in other subject areas will not be accepted.
- The text of a submission should only be in ‘Times New Roman font, 12 point font size and normal lines space paragraphs.
5. Author name and his/her should be left aligh and written in 12-point size, Times New Roman font. The title should not bolded or italicized.
Please see below hot to write:
Designation (Research Scholar, Professor etc)
Author's City, State, Country
Designation (Research Scholar, Professor etc)
5. The title should be Centered and written in 12-point size, Times New Roman font. The title should not bolded or italicized unless there is the title.
6. The abstract should not be bold, no italics, and no underline and centre aligned.
7. Leave 1-inch margins on the top, bottom, and each side. The research paper should ideally range between 1500 – 5000 words included an abstract not exceeding 150-
200 words and references/works cited. But in some cases, we accept research paper with more than 6000 words also.
8. Indent the first line of each paragraph half an inch from the left margin. Quotes longer than 4 lines should be written as a block of text a half an inch from the left
All figures, images, tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text, separate files will not be accepted. For publishing purposes, the journal will
request original media wherever required.
9. Works Cited (citations within the text of the document)
Please find basic of Basic of Works Cited writing below-
1) Author. Personal author(s), editor(s), corporate author, director
2) Title of source. Book title, article title, chapter title, the title of a TV episode, film title
3) Title of the container, Book title, journal title, title of TV series
4) Other contributors, Translators, performers
5) Version, Edition, abridged/unabridged, the director’s cut
6) Number, Volume and issue numbers, season and episode numbers
7) Publisher, Publishers, university presses, organizations, governments, production companies
8) Publication date, Use the date most pertinent to you, full dates given in this format: 24 Aug. 2016
9) Location. Page number(s), web address, DOI, stable URL, time on a recording, DVD disc number
Bibliographic styles should be in MLA style. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). If you want to cite chapter six of a book name Never at Home, author name Dom Moraes, publisher name Viking, New Delhi, India, the publication year 1992.
You will cite it as- SIX.” Never at Home, Viking, New Delhi, India, 1992
10. The Works Cited page begins on a new page. Center the title Works Cited without
underlining, bolding, or italicizing it. If there is only one entry, title this page Work Cited.
11. MLA now requires only the publisher and not the city of publication. The 8thedition also
does not require sources to have a publication marker, (such as “Print”).
12. If a print source does not list a publisher and you can inform who the publisher is, place the publisher’s name in brackets.
13. MLA now requires URLs (when possible) when citing online sources. The date of access is optional, but be sure to include it whenever possible, since online works can be changed or removed at any time. List Works Cited of the online electronic journal the title of the source in quotation marks and the title of the container in italics, followed by a comma and the date of publication. Since this is an online source, include the URL and date of access. See example below:
Author name Teron, Recho Benjamin, title is" The Biblical Basis of William Wilberforce's Fight for the Abolition of Slave Trade in the British Empire as Evidenced from His Writings and publication is IJELLH then cite it like:
Teron, Recho Benjamin. " The Biblical Basis of William Wilberforce's Fight for the Abolition of Slave Trade in the British Empire as Evidenced from His Writings and
Speeches." IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) [Online], 6.4 (2018): 11. Web. Accessed on 11 Apr. 2018
|Author/Author’s name||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Left||Normal|
|Author’s Designation||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Left||Normal|
|Affiliation||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Left||Normal|
|Title of Paper||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centered||Normal|
|Main content||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centered||Normal|
|Works Cited||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centered||Normal|