The authors can avail the facility to submit their manuscript through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their research papers through the journal’s website on paper submission page where author can fill the submission form for research paper.
After submission, the peer review process will take fifteen to twenty-one days. If any error is rectified, it will be emailed to the author and only after author’s consent, error will be corrected. If the research paper is accepted for publication then author will receive online acceptance letter. Authors are requested to strictly follow the below mentioned author’s guidelines. The Journal reserves the right to reject submissions in the event of irregularities against these mentioned author guidelines:
1. The research paper or manuscript must be plagiarism free and original.
2. The research paper sent for publication should be hitherto un-published. It should not have been published elsewhere, or be under review for any other journal.
3. IJELLH is restricted to the disciplines of English language, Literature in Humanities. Therefore, a paper written in other areas will not be accepted. For a full listed of recognized subjects, click here
4. The text of a submission should only be in ‘Times New Roman font, 12 point font size and normal line space paragraphs.
5. The research paper should ideally range between 1500 – 5000 words included an abstract not exceeding 150-200 words and references. But in some cases, we accept the papers with more than 6000 words also.
6. All figures, images, tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text. Separate files will not be accepted. For publishing purposes, the journal will request original media wherever required.
7. Bibliographic styles should be in MLA style. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa).
If you want to cite chapter six of a book name Never at Home, author name Dom Muraes, publisher name Viking,
New Delhi, India, publication year1992
You will cite it as- SIX.” Never at Home, Viking, New Delhi, India, 1992
8. For web references, as a minimum, the full URL should be given along with the date when the reference was last accessed.
Hardcopy and Certificate 12 Normal
|Author/Author’s name||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Left||Normal|
|Author’s Designation||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Left||Normal|
|Affiliation||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Left||Normal|
|Title of Paper||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centered||Normal|
|Main content||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centered||Normal|
|Work Cited||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Centered||Normal|