The authors can avail the facility to submit the papers through direct email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their papers through website in paper submission page where author can fill the submission form for research paper.
After submission, the review process will take two to four days where three or more than three experts will review the paper and if any error is found,then our executive will email you and only after author’s consent, error will be corrected. If the research paper is accepted for publication then you will receive an online acceptance letter where all the details of publication fee will be mentioned .
Authors are requested to strictly follow the below mentioned submission guidelines. The Journal reserves the right to reject submissions in the event of irregularities against mentioned guidelines.
Refund and Cancellation policy.
- To refund your amount, you have to email us at email@example.com, the reason with your paper details along with the scan copy of the deposit receipt. Our expert team will review your details and refund the amount in working 10-15 days.(Note: Once your paper published in IJELLH, you can ask us only to refund the amount of Hardcopy’s if you paid so and your hardcopy is not delivered to your postal address in 60 days . We do not refund the amount of online publication.
- For cancellation, you have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, The reason to abort the paper for publication with the paper details. Our team will review your details and provide you a cancellation email.(Note: Once your paper is published in IJELLH, We do not cancel or unpublish the research paper from IJELLH).
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities)
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature and Humanities) considers plagiarism as the re-use of someone else’s research work or ideas or words without acknowledging the original author and source. It is important for all IJELLH authors to recognise that plagiarism in any form, at any level, is not accepted and we will consider it as a breach of educational ethics.
What is plagiarism?
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language (4th Ed.) defines plagiarism as “A piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work.”
- The American Heritage Dictionary (2nd College Ed.) defines plagiarize as “to take and use as one’s own the writings or ideas of another.”
- IJELLH considers plagiarism as the re-use of someone else’s research work or ideas or words without acknowledging the original author and source.
What Constitutes Plagiarism?
- Handing in someone else’s work as your own
- Putting your name on another person’s research work
- Copying words and ideas from somewhere else without giving citation
- Failing to put a quote in quotation marks
- Giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
- Changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving citation
- IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) will not accept any research paper which will contain plagiarism, and reject and return of papers in review.
- Anti-plagiarism declaration
By submitting paper for publication in IJELLH (International Journal English Language, Literature in Humanities
Authors (all authors of the article) will certify that;
- They are fully aware that plagiarism is illegal & wrong and authors know that plagiarism is the use of another person’s idea or published work and pretend that it is one’s own.
- They declare that each contribution to their article or project has been acknowledged and source of information from other peoples’ published or unpublished works have been cited referenced.
- They certifies that they are solely responsible for text of the article and research work included in the article along with any incomplete reference.
Plagiarism before publication
The IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) will evaluates plagiarism on its own merits. If plagiarism is found even after publication we will delete manuscript from issue.
International Journal of English Language Literature in Humanities (“IJELLH”) a division of Smart Moves
1. The Author(s) grant to IJELLH for the full term of copyright and any extensions thereto, subject to clause 2 below, the exclusive right and irrevocable license
2. To translate the Contribution into other languages, create adaptations, summaries or extracts of the Contribution or other derivative works based on the Contribution and exercise all of the rights set forth in (a) above in such translations, adaptations, summaries, extracts and derivative works
3. To edit, adapt, publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the Contribution in all forms, formats and media whether now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in print, digital and electronic form) throughout the world.
4. To re-license article metadata without restriction (including but not limited to author name, title, abstract, citation, references, keywords and any additional information, as determined by IJELLH).
5. Ownership of, copyright remains with the Author(s), and provided that, when reproducing the Contribution or extracts from it or the Supplementary Information (defined below), the Author(s) acknowledge first and reference publication in the Journal, the Author(s) retain only the following non- exclusive rights (a) To reproduce the Contribution in whole or in part, in any printed volume (Book or thesis) of which they are the Author(s);
(b) They and any academic institution where they work may reproduce the Contribution for the purpose of course teaching;
6. To post a copy of the Contribution as accepted for publication after peer review (in a locked word processing file, or a PDF version there of) on the Author(s)’ own web sites, or institutional repositories, or the Author(s)’ funding body(s)’ archive, six months after publication of the printed or online edition of the Journal, provided that they also link to the Contribution on IJELLH’s web site; and
7. The Author(s) grant to IJELLH for the full term of copyright and any extensions thereto the same rights that have been granted in respect of the Contribution as set out in clause 1 above, in and to all supplementary material in any form (including without limitation, images, videos, tables and/ or graphs) submitted by the Author(s) to IJELLH with or in connection with the Contribution (“Supplementary Information”) but on a non-exclusive basis.
8. The signatory (the Author or the employer) who has signed this Agreement below has full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and grant the rights herein on behalf of all of the Authors.
9. Nothing in the Contribution or the Supplementary Information is obscene, defamatory, libelous, violates any right of privacy or publicity, infringes any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patent, database or trademark rights) or any other human, personal or other rights of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful; and
10. Nothing in the Contribution or the Supplementary Information infringes any duty of confidentiality which any of the Author(s) may owe to anyone else or violates any contract, express or implied, of any of the Author(s), and all of the institutions in which work recorded in the Contribution or the Supplementary Information was created or carried out, have authorized such publication.
11. The Author(s) authorize IJELLH to take such steps as it considers necessary, at its own expense in the Author(s) name and on their behalf if IJELLH believes that a third party is infringing or is likely to infringe copyright in the Contribution and/or Supplementary Information including but not limited to initiating legal proceedings.
12. The Author(s) shall cooperate fully with IJELLH in relation to any legal action that might arise from the publication of the Contribution and/or Supplementary Information and the Author(s) shall give IJELLH access at reasonable times to any relevant accounts, documents and records within the power or control of the Author(s).
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Govt of India. The parties irrevocably agree that Bhopal (M.P.) India courts of shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature in Humanities) strictly complies with the moral justice and moral philosophy, and would likewise direct a lawful audit if required on a case by case base.
The journal guarantees reproducing or promoting does not impact the decision of the editors. The Editorial Board of the title permits you to speak with different publishers, journal and authors on solicitation for the association.
Responsibilities of Author
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature in Humanities) has got some responsibilities to its Authors, please find below responsibility of the writers-
All authors are responsible for the entire work. All authors shall work with the editor bord members to correct if any mistake those have been discovered.
Authors should publish only original work and has not been published anywhere else and an appropriate citation should be made on citing the works of others.
An author should not admit the same research in more than one manuscript for a primary publication or journal. The reported scope of work should be based on proper citation from the other publications.
All listed authors must have made a significant contribution to the research presented in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
An author should disclose financial or personal interest that governs the findings or research in the manuscript along with the details of fiscal backing.
With the submission of research work the writer agrees that the research work neither in under consideration nor published in any other journal.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature and Humanities) has got some responsibilities to its Reviewers, please find below responsibility of Reviewers-
Confidentiality: Reviewers should not share, examine with outsiders without the prior permission from the editor, or uphold the information from an assigned manuscript.
Competence: Reviewer with their expertise should complete the review. Reviewer with inadequate expertise should feel responsible and can refuse the review as it is presumed that reviewers will be an expert in respective areas.
Productive assessment: Reviewer comments should appreciate the positive aspects of the work, identify negative aspects constructively, and indicate the enhancement needed. A reviewer should explain and hold his or her judgment clearly enough that editors and authors can understand the basis of the comments. The reviewer should ensure that an observation or argument that has been previously reported be accompanied by a relevant citation and should immediately alert the editor when he or she becomes aware of duplicate publication. A reviewer should not use any kind of abusive language while commenting on an article.
Impartiality and Integrity: Reviewer’s decision should only depend on scientific merit, relevance to the subject, scope of the journal rather than financial, racial, ethnic origin etc., of the authors.
Disclosure of conflict of interest: To the extent feasible the reviewer should minimize the conflict of interest. In such situation, the reviewer should notify the editor describing the conflict of interest.
Timeliness and responsiveness: Reviewers should morally abide to provide the review comments within the stipulated time and be active enough in responding to the questions raised by the editor if any.
Responsibilities of Editor and Editorial Board
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature and Humanities) editors have responsibility to assert the wholeness of the Journal by corrections identifying anything of meaning and looks of concern as early as possible.
Review process: Editors are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the impartiality, correctness, thoroughness, and respect of the peer-review editorial process.
- Towards Readers and Research community
- To insure that the content or the author information present in the manuscript is readable.
- To evaluate all manuscripts such that they fall within the scope of the IJELLH Journal.
- Keep the journals internal integrity by recommending the corrections, dealing with retraction, supplemental data etc.
- Decision-making: Editor is entitled to carry out decision-making in consultation with reviewers or members of the editorial bord
- Impartiality: An Editor should evaluate manuscripts without any prejudice towards cast,creed, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, or political viewpoint of the authors.
- Privacy: The Editor or any Editorial staff must not reveal any data about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate depending on the need and stage of processing.
- Conduct Double Blind Review process (reviewers of the research work won’t get to know the identity of the author(s) and the author(s) won’t get to know the identity of the reviewer)
- Adhere by the guidelines and procedure laid down by the IJELLH.
Make recommendations for improving evaluation and dissemination of the manuscript of the journal.
Guidelines for withdrawing of articles
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature and Humanities) is concern to maintain the integrity and entirety of the research work for entire educational fraternity very sincerely. The journal place great importance on the authority of research work after they have been published.
IJELLH(International Journal of English, Language, English Literature and Humanities) Editor in Chief has all the authority for deciding which research work shall be published. In making this decision, the Editor in Chief is guided by the policies of the IJELLH’s Editorial board and constrained by some legal requirements regarding copyright violation and plagiarism. Articles which have been published shall remain present, exact and unchanged as far as possible. However due to unavoidable circumstances may happen where after publication of research work requires retraction or even removal from a particular journal. Above can only occur under below circumstances, such as:
Article Retraction: This is only used for “Article in Press” which represents the early versions of the articles. If any article at the stage of “Article in Press”, by any means, represents infringements of professional ethical codes, such as multiple submissions, bogus claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data or similar incidences, the article may be withdrawn depending on the Editor’s discretion.
Article Retraction: Infringements of professional ethical codes, such as multiple submissions, sham claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data and similar claims will lead to the retraction of an article. Occasionally, a retraction will be used to correct errors in submission or publication.
Article Removal: Subjected to legal limitations of the publisher.
Identification of false or inaccurate data that, if acted upon, would pose a serious health risk and any fraud associated with science should be treated with equal strictness.
Maintain the integrity of the academic record
Encouraging academic integrity
Consider appointing a journal ethics panel to advice on specific cases and review journal policies periodically.
Ensuring the integrity of the academic record
Ensure that published research work is firmly archived.
Have systems in place to give authors the opportunity to make original research articles freely available.
Print Copy Dispatch Policy
- Author will send his/her address along with pin code. Author will also send his/her mobile no and an alternate number where courier is going to be shipped.
- “We dispatch the hard copy of journal and certificates within 15 to 25 working days of online publication of the research paper. Once we dispatch the hard copy, we will mail you its tracking details.At present, we send the hard copy of journal and certificates in India through DTDC Courier or Indian Post and overseas we send it by Indian Post.
- If author prefers some specific courier service other than above two, we might send it but author have to bear the extra cost for the preferred courier service .
- Please inform us if you have not received your hardcopy in 7 days after receiving tracking or dispatch email from us. IJELLH will not take any responsibility if you do not inform us in 7 days.
- IJELLH ((International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) will not take any responsibility or financial liability for below reasons.
- Reason : Addressee cannot be located
- Reason : Item refused by addressee
- Reason : Addressee not available
- Due to above reasons, if shipment revert back to us and author want print copy he/she has to bear financial liability (courier charges).