Terms and Conditions
This is a publication agreement regarding a written research article, which is submitted for publication in our journal. There will be two parties; author and the publisher. As an author or a co-author, you agree to the journal’s terms and conditions either by clicking on agree or accept where you are given the option to do so. If you don’t accept our publication agreement, as a publisher/journal, we would not be able to publish the submitted article. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you accept that you shall solely be responsible for any conflict arising from your research work. By accepting our terms and conditions you agree that the research work presented for publication does not contain any hateful statement, plagiarised material, or does not contain copyrighted content, images, or falsified data.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Please click on below links to find details of our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Open Access Policy
Please click on below links to find details of our Open Access Policy
Storage and Hosting
You grant Smart Moves publication the right to index, host and promote your research work in social media or any current or future methods of technology for distribution, marketing and promotional purposes.
Allegation of Misconduct and Conflict of Interest Policy
Please click on below links to find details of our Allegation of Misconduct Policy
APC Refund Policy
In no circumstances Article publication Fee (APC) is non-refundable even if you withdraw the manuscript.
Print Copy Dispatch Policy
- The author will send his/her address along with pin code. The author will also send his/her mobile no and an alternate number where the courier is going to be shipped.
- We dispatch the hard copy of journals and certificates in 60-70 working days. We will mail you the tracking details once we dispatch the parcel.
- We send the hard copy of journal and certificates in through Courier or parcel service.
- If the author prefers some specific courier service, we might send it but the author has to bear the cost for the preferred courier service.
- Please inform us if you have not received your hardcopy in 7 business days after receiving tracking or dispatch email from us. The journal will not take any responsibility if you do not inform us in 7 days. After the given timeframe if you fail to inform us about non-receiving and the shipment is lost, the printing and courier cost will be borne by the author itself.
- IJELLH will not take any responsibility or financial liability for the below reasons.
- Reason: Addressee cannot be located.
- Reason: Item refused by the addressee.
- Reason: Addressee not available.
- Reason: Mobile/Phone number provided is wrong or not picked up or not responded.
- Due to the above reasons, if shipment reverts back to us and the author wants to print a copy he/she has to bear financial liability.
Both, You and Smart Moves shall not be liable or responsible to each other or deemed to have defaulted under this Agreement for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement if the delay is due to an Act of God or out of the control of the parties.
The Courts in Bhopal (MP), India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide on matters arising out of this Agreement.
If there is any dispute, it should be referred to an Arbitrator appointed by Smart Moves Only. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, and the place of arbitration shall be Bhopal, MP, India.